Dates and locations of book presentations, where I’ll show photos and tell stories about Cerro Torre’s wild history. There’s always time for questions, and I’ll gladly sign books if anyone wants me to (though it’s quite a nice looking book without my scribbles):
• January 7, 2015. Aspen Grassroots TV, Aspen, CO.
• January 9, 2015. Ouray Ice Festival, Ouray, CO.
• February 4, 2015, 7:30 p.m. Patagonia Store, Seattle, WA.
• February 5, 2015, 7:30 p.m. Patagonia Store, Portland, OR.
• February 10, 2015, 8:00 p.m. Patagonia Store, Boston, MA.
• February 12, 2015, 8:00 p.m. Patagonia Meatpacking District Store, New York City, NY.
• February 17, 2015. 7:30 p.m. Patagonia Store, Boulder, CO.
• February 22, 2015. Ed’s Cantina (my local watering hole), Estes Park, CO.
What no small market love at the Dillon, MT outlet? Kidding, wish I could make one of these. Looks to be awesome!
Would be great if you gave a presentation at National Geographic in DC! They’ve had Alex Honnold, Ueli Steck and others come through in the last year…